Gluten-Free Granola with Almonds and Sunflower Seeds
This crunchy granola is delicious with a bowl of milk and berries, sprinkled over yogurt, or just tossed into your mouth for a simple snack.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. unrefined coconut oil, liquefied
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, and sunflowers seeds. In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Pour over oat mixture and toss well.
- Tip onto prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet. Store in an airtight container.