Gluten-Free Grilled Bacon and Cheese Sandwich
This variation on a classic grilled cheese sandwich is perfect for breakfast. You can even throw a fried egg on it, if you desire.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 8 minutesTotal: 8 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened and divided
- 2 slices gluten-free bread such as Udi’s Gluten Free Bread
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- Spread 1⁄2 tablespoon butter on one side of each slice of bread. Assemble the sandwich by layering the cheese and bacon in between the slices of bread, butter side out.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-low heat and add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the skillet to melt. Place the sandwich in the pan and toast until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Flip and finish toasting until golden brown. Remove from pan, slice, and serve.