Gluten-Free Home Fries
These roasted potatoes are delicious alongside your eggs for breakfast or mixed with sausage and veggies as part of a breakfast skillet.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Idaho potatoes, washed and diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large, rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, place the diced potatoes in a 3-quart pot of water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for exactly 7 minutes. Drain immediately in a colander and shake them around a bit to roughen up the edges.
- Spread the boiled potatoes out onto the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.