These meatballs skip the traditional bread crumbs for a fun alternative.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. meatloaf mix—beef, pork, and veal
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup crushed low-salt potato chips
- ½ cup light oil, such as canola
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the cooking oil and marinara sauce.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high.
- Form meatballs, and fry them in oil until well browned. Drain on paper towels and then either refrigerate, freeze, or serve with the marinara sauce.