Gluten-Free Meatloaf with Bacon
This is classic comfort food. With some mashed potatoes and gravy, your family will love it.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. ground beef
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup gluten-free cornbread crumbs
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tsp. Lea and Perrin’s steak sauce
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In the large bowl of a food processor, whirl ground beef, chili sauce, milk, eggs, cornbread crumbs, salt, black pepper, garlic, onion, rosemary, steak sauce, and nutmeg together.
- Form the mixture into loaf shape on a rimmed baking sheet. Cover the top of the meatloaf with bacon strips.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.