Gluten-Free Mini Quiches
Mini quiches are perfect for taking to a potluck or brunch. They are easy to serve and there’s no mess.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package gluten-free pie crust mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated Jarlsberg cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced prosciutto or smoked ham
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄8 tsp. grated nutmeg
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 12-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick spray and prepare the pie crust mix according to box directions. Roll out thinly.
- With a 2-inch biscuit cutter (or using the rice-floured rim of a juice glass), cut the dough into 12 rounds and line the muffin cups with dough.
- Pulse the remaining ingredients in a food processor to combine.
- Fill the cups 3⁄4 full with the cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the quiches are set. Let rest for 5 minutes. Carefully lift the mini quiches from the cups. Serve warm.