Gluten-Free Mixed Berry Cobbler
Moist and slightly sweet, make this dessert next time you want to show off.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour mix
- 1⁄2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. gluten-free baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups mixed blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries
- Zest of 1⁄2 large lemon
- 1 cup gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 8 Tbsp. butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
- Using a stand mixer on low speed, mix together 1 teaspoon cinnamon, flour, xanthan gum, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add egg and milk, mixing on medium speed until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Top with fruit and lemon zest.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, and remaining cinnamon in the stand mixer. Crumble on top of fruit. Bake 35 minutes.