Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Banana Chocolate Chip Loaves
These gluten- and dairy-free mini loaves make nice holiday gifts and are perfect for mornings on the go.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups gluten-free muffin mix
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup safflower oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8 mini loaf pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut milk, oil, vanilla, and bananas. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Fold in the chocolate chips
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared loaf pans and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.