Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Bars
Homemade breakfast bars are a great grab-and-go breakfast option to have on hand for those busy mornings. For an extra-yummy treat, replace raisins with mini chocolate chips.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 cups gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9" × 13" baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, and sugar. Add the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt and stir until blended. Fold in the raisins.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until set and starting to brown on top. Cool before cutting. These freeze well if you want to wrap them individually to have for future breakfasts. They also make a nutritious after-school snack.