Gluten-Free Parmesan Baked Chicken for Two
This tasty chicken is ready in less than 30 minutes and pairs well with gluten-free pasta or green beans. You can also add herbs to the Parmesan mixture if you want to jazz it up.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet. Combine mayonnaise with cheese in a medium bowl.
- Evenly top chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.