Gluten-Free Peach Cobbler
This is a gluten-free recipe the whole family will want to share. Peaches and spice bake up with a buttery cake crust that just begs for a dollop of whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 quart canned peaches with liquid
- 2 cups gluten-free cake mix
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ cup Fleischmann’s margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour canned peaches and liquid into a casserole dish.
- Combine cake mix, soy milk, and spices in a small mixing bowl. Spoon this mixture on top of peaches in dish.
- Cut margarine into pats and dot the top of the casserole. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until top looks golden brown.