Gluten-Free Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
These rich and delicious muffins are gluten-free and easy to make. Great with a cup of tea or coffee or with a tall glass of milk as an after school snack.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups creamy natural peanut butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar and baking soda. Add peanut butter beat until creamy. In another medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, vinegar, and vanilla. Pour the egg mixture into the peanut butter mixture and mix together until very creamy and light. Stir in the chocolate morsels.
- Scoop batter into paper liners to 1⁄2 to 3⁄4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until golden-brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cupcake comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes on a wire rack before serving.