Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
When you have a craving for peanut butter and chocolate, try this recipe and feed your craving in less than 5 minutes.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp. gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a microwave-safe mug and stir well until combined.
- Place in microwave 1–2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary so check every 30 seconds. Once cake rises, your mug cake is ready.