Gluten-Free Pigs-in-a-Blanket with Cheese
This gluten-free version of a family favorite is perfect for kids' parties or a quick weeknight supper.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 gluten-free hot dogs, cut in ½ crosswise
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir pancake and baking mix with boiling water until you have a soft dough. Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll or pat dough out into 4" × 4" squares. Place ½ a hot dog and a tablespoon of cheese in the middle of each square and roll dough around hot dog. Pinch end of dough to secure. Place wrapped hot dogs on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until golden-brown, the cheese is melted, and the hot dogs are sizzling.