These are very pliable when warm, and you can roll them to make cannoli shells, dessert bowls, or ice-cream cones.
Makes: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1⁄2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- Preheat Pizzelle iron.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add vanilla and sugar; beat well. Add melted butter; blend thoroughly.
- Beat in flour mix, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour batter onto Pizzelle iron; bake according to manufacturer’s directions.