Gluten-Free Pumpkin Orange Muffins
The flavors of pumpkin and orange blend together for a refreshing burst of flavor in these moist and delicious muffins.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1¾ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 18 muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, butter, orange juice, and pumpkin on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about ¾ full. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool on wire racks. Dust lightly with confectioner’s sugar.