Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Crepes
Pumpkin spice makes these crepes deliciously divine! Add some dark chocolate for a delicious treat or fill crepes with turkey and cheese, or cream cheese, pumpkin purée, and maple syrup.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. molasses
- ½ tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. safflower oil
- Make batter by whisking flour and eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in water and milk and then whisk in remaining ingredients except oil.
- Spread oil in a thin layer in a 9" round nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Using a ladle or glass measuring cup, slowly pour ¼ cup batter into skillet; swirl around pan.
- Cook crepe until golden on bottom, 30–45 seconds. Using a wide spatula, turn crepe and cook 30 more seconds. Keep in mind that crepes can be finicky, so it may take some practice! Transfer to a plate and make more with remaining batter.
- Crepes may be covered and chilled to use later.