Gluten-Free Salt and Vinegar Fish
Gluten-free salt and vinegar chips give this breaded and baked fish dish an irresistible and tangy crunch.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 fillets (4 oz. each) white fish, skin removed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup kettle cooked salt and vinegar potato chips, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking pan with aluminum foil. Place baking rack over foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Pat fillets dry; season both sides with salt and pepper. In shallow dish, arrange crushed chips; set aside. In separate dish, arrange eggs.
- Working one at a time, dip fillet in egg wash, then chips, rotating and pressing to coat all sides. Place fish on baking rack. Repeat process with remaining fillets.
- Bake 20 minutes, until fish reaches an internal temperature 145°F and coating is golden brown. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.