Gluten-Free Sloppy Joes
Sloppy Joes are perfect for nights when everyone is eating at different times, as the meat can be kept in a slow cooker on low heat for hours before serving. Just be sure to add more water if it seems to be getting too dry.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup gluten-free ketchup
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 gluten-free hamburger buns
- In a large frying pan, cook the ground beef over medium heat until completely browned. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil, and then turn heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on gluten-free hamburger buns.