Gluten-Free Smoked Salmon Bites
Looking for a fancy treat for your brunch table but have no time to cook? These little salmon bites look fancy but they are so easy to throw together.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 gluten-free sandwich bread slices (or your favorite gluten-free cracker)
- 8 oz. chive and onion cream cheese
- 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Carefully remove the crusts from the bread slices and cut into 4 equal squares. Lay them on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned. (If using crackers, there’s no need to warm.)
- When the bread slices are cool, spread each square with cream cheese. Place smoked salmon pieces on top, then top with dill and capers, and serve.