Gluten-Free Snack Mix
Make this gluten-free version of the popular snack mix for your next party, to give as gifts, or just for yourself.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 cups gluten-free corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups gluten-free rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups gluten-free pretzel sticks
- 2 cups peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl, toss together cereal, pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Whisk in Worcestershire sauce and spices. Cook for 1 minute. Cover cereal mixture with melted butter mixture. Stir well to coat. Tip onto cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden and toasty.