Gluten-Free Stuffed Tomatoes
This vegetarian brunch option is packed with flavor.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large vine-ripe tomatoes
- 6 small button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 8 leaves fresh basil, torn
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Hollow out the tomatoes, reserving the tomato pulp. Place the tomatoes in a small baking dish.
- Mix the tomato pulp with the mushrooms, garlic, pepper, paprika, thyme, and basil.
- Fill the tomatoes with the tomato pulp mixture and bake for 25 minutes.