Gluten-free Summer Pasta Salad
This light and refreshing pasta salad would pair deliciously with grilled chicken breasts. It’s bursting with fresh flavors of peaches, tomatoes and corn for truly fresh showcase of summer.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chiffonade
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water, then place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, goat cheese, peaches, tomatoes, corn, red onion and basil to the bowl. Toss to combine.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.