Gluten-Free Turkey Meatballs
These baked meatballs are delicious and far less fattening than fried meatballs. Serve with a flavorful sauce such as a tomato-artichoke sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 slices gluten-free bread
- 1⁄2 cup 2% milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 lb. ground turkey meat
- 1 cup fine, dry gluten-free bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the bread crumbs, in the food processor or blender, adding the ingredients one by one.
- Form the mixture into balls and roll them in the bread crumbs. Bake for 35 minutes; turn once.