Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake
Baking can be the trickiest part of observing a gluten-free diet. Gluten-free mixes make it easy, delicious, and almost foolproof.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (15 oz.) Gluten-Free Pantry Old Fashioned cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-inch springform cake pan. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, and sugar in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, olive oil, juice, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly using an electric mixer set to high speed. Add dry ingredients and thoroughly incorporate. Turn batter into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.