Gluten-Free Vanilla Shortcake
Surprise and delight your guests with a fresh baked Gluten-Free Vanilla Shortcake.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups gluten-free flour blend
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup melted butter
- 3 vanilla beans
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1 cup milk (cow, almond or coconut)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle with gluten-free flour blend.
- Combine sugar and melted butter in bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamed. Add 1 egg at a time, beating after each addition. Split vanilla beans lengthwise and scrape out seeds; add to mixture.
- In a separate bowl, stir together gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour blend mixture, alternating with milk, to butter mixture, beating at low speed until well mixed.
- Pour batter into greased pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Store leftovers in airtight container.