Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy dipping this warm, gooey chocolate-chip goodness in your favorite cold glass of nondairy milk!
Makes: 60Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2⅔ cups brown rice flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅔ cup vegan margarine, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar, lightly packed
- Egg replacement equal to 2 eggs, prepared
- 2 Tbsp. water, hot
- 1 package (12 oz.) gluten-free vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat together margarine, brown sugar, egg replacement, and water until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto 2 lightly greased baking sheets about 1" apart. Bake 8–11 minutes until edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.