Gluten-Free Vegetable Pasta
Warm your vegetables in a frying pan or in the microwave. If you prefer to cook them for a softer texture, use a frying pan and stir them until they are soft or slightly browned.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. gluten-free spaghetti
- 10 oz. mixed frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 tsp. freshly grated rosemary
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, toss the mixed vegetables to warm them.
- Mix rosemary, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper with the vegetables.
- Pour vegetables over spaghetti and serve, sprinkling with cheese.