Gluten-Free Warm White Bean Dip
This tasty dip is perfect to serve at a holiday gathering and accommodates so many specialty diets. It’s naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian without lacking any flavor. Serve with an assortment of crackers or fresh vegetables to add the perfect crunch.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Gluten-free crackers, to serve
- Fresh vegetables, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, combine the beans, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper. Process until smooth, then place in a small casserole dish.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers and fresh vegetables.