Go Bananas Smoothie
As a very light-flavored green smoothie, this recipe offers an excellent amount of nutrition. The liquid ingredient can be changed from filtered water to dairy or nut milk if you prefer.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 large apple, peeled and cored
- 1 cup purified water
- Combine spinach, bananas, apple, and ½ cup water in a blender and blend thoroughly.
- While blending, add remaining water until desired texture is achieved.