Goat Cheese and Peach Crostini
Creamy, tangy goat cheese goes perfectly with the sweet peach preserves, while the mint adds a fresh twist. These crostini are perfect for a summer appetizer or even a tasty snack.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 French or Italian baguette (11 oz.)
- 8 ounces spreadable goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Pistachios, chopped
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice bread and place directly on the oven rack, then bake 4-5 minutes, until the bread is slightly browned.
- Place the goat cheese in a bowl, then stir until fluffy.
- Spread the goat cheese on the toasted bread, then smear with peach preserves and top with chopped pistachios and fresh mint.