Goat Cheese Crostini
Feta or farmer cheese can be good alternatives—a quick and delicious snack.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 18 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) goat cheese
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf French baguette, sliced into 1⁄2-inch rounds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine goat cheese, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place bread slices in a single layer on the baking sheet. Brush with the olive oil.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the bread is toasted. Spread goat cheese mixture onto each slice of bread. Serve immediately.