Golden Parmesan Crisps
It’s important to use a block of fresh Parmesan cheese for this recipe. The bottled stuff won’t work as well because it’s too fine and too dry. Use the coarse grating blade of a food processor or box grater.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 12 Tbsp. coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. ground white pepper
- Heat the butter in a large fry pan over medium heat until it bubbles.
- Spoon the cheese by tablespoonfuls onto the butter, pressing down lightly with the back of the spoon to spread, making 12 tablespoon-sized crisps.
- After about 2 minutes, turn and cook until both sides are lightly golden brown.
- Sprinkle with pepper. Serve at once.