Golden Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower is tender, sweet, and nutty. The curry powder and turmeric turn it a gorgeous yellow color as it roasts.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss cauliflower with garlic in large shallow roasting pan.
- In bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over cauliflower; toss to coat. Roast for 45 minutes, stirring twice during roasting time, until cauliflower is tender.