Gooey Sunday Rolls
Bake a batch of sweet Sunday rolls – they’re a great incentive to rise and shine in the morning!
Serves: 18Prep: 10 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Pecan Pieces, chopped
- 18 frozen dinner rolls, not thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter
- 1 1⁄2 packages butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- The night before, generously grease a bundt pan with butter or cooking spray. Sprinkle with pecans and place frozen rolls in pan.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, pudding, brown sugar and milk, stirring constantly. Heat the mixture thoroughly and pour over the rolls; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand overnight on counter.
- In the morning, bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes and turn right side up onto a platter.