Gorgonzola and Apple Salad
This is perfect for Rosh Hashanah, but it is good any time of year.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 cups baby greens
- 1⁄2 lb. Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 large Gala apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Process the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and honey in a blender. Gradually add the olive oil until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Mix the lettuce and apples in a large bowl. Put large helpings on individual plates. Top with Gorgonzola and pecans. Drizzle the dressing on top.