This is an old favorite with a new twist. Adding the Gorgonzola gives it a great new tang.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ lb. Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ lb. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large stalks celery, washed and cut to serving size pieces
- Mix the cheeses, sour cream, and pepper together in a food processor.
- Stuff the pieces of celery with the cheese mixture. Keep chilled until ready to serve.