Got-to-Have-It Chocolate Sauce
This sauce keeps well in the refrigerator for weeks (that is, if you can keep your spoon away from it).
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups evaporated milk
- 5 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 tsp. almond extract
- Combine the milk and powdered sugar in the slow cooker. Mince the chocolate; add the chocolate, butter, and almond extract to the milk mixture.
- Cover and heat on a low setting for 3 hours, stirring once or twice to mix.