Graham Cracker Chews
For a variation on this recipe, add 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips and 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips in with the nuts.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-by-9-inch pan; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and flour in a bowl. Add butter with your fingers until mixture is crumbly. Press crumbs into pan; bake 30 minutes.
- Mix eggs and vanilla in a bowl until frothy. Stir in brown sugar and pecans. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until set. Cool completely.