Graham Cracker Cupcakes
Kids will love these easy cupcakes that have a rich graham flavor. They’re inexpensive too.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 container (12 oz.) vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24 cupcake tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well until combined.
- In medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix. Add alternately with orange juice to butter mixture, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Spoon batter into prepared cupcake tins, filling each about 2⁄3 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until cupcakes spring back when lightly touched with finger. Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Frost with vanilla frosting; store covered at room temperature.