Grain-Free “Corn Bread”
If you need a quick bread to serve with dinner or a hot bowl of soup, this is the perfect recipe. This bread is best the day it’s made, but it’s perfect for stuffing by day two.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup arrowroot starch
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the almond flour, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the almond milk, melted coconut oil, eggs, and honey. Gently stir the wet ingredients into dry ingredients until you have a thick batter. Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5–10 minutes and serve warm.