Grain-Free Strawberry-Banana Pancakes
These pancakes are a great alternative to eggs, which tend to be the go-to grain-free breakfast choice.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 6 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. melted almond butter
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine egg whites, banana, strawberries, almond butter, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Preheat a frying pan, add coconut oil, and swirl to coat pan.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into pan for each pancake, cover with lid, and cook for about 2–3 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown.
- Flip pancakes to brown the other side, 2–3 minutes. Serve warm.