Grain-Free Tabouli Salad
This recipe uses cauliflower in place of bulgur. The lemon juice and salt help to soften up the parsley.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dried mint
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cups tomato, finely chopped, seeds removed
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- In a food processor with an S blade, process the cauliflower into small pieces. It will look like rice.
- Blend together the lemon juice, mint, salt, pepper, and olive oil until smooth. It can be stirred with a fork in a bowl or blended in a blender.
- Place the cauliflower, parsley, tomato, and cucumber in a large salad bowl.
- Pour half of the blended dressing onto salad and mix well by hand. Let sit for 30 minutes to marinate.
- When you are ready to serve the salad, mix it with the remaining dressing.