Grain-Free Zucchini Bread
This satisfying fall & winter staple delivers all the deliciousness of freshly baked bread without grains or dairy.
Serves: 12Prep: 2 hours 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 2 hours 55 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth™ Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 1⁄2 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup avocado oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Heat oven to 350° F. Generously oil a 9”x5” loaf pan or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place zucchini in clean kitchen towel; squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together maple syrup, oil, eggs, applesauce and vanilla until well blended. Add dry ingredients to wet; stir until combined. Stir in zucchini.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place on wire rack to cool in pan about 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.
- Store wrapped at room temperature.