Grands Mini Pizzas
These mini pizzas are ready in just 25 minutes, thanks to simple crusts made from refrigerated biscuits. You can easily customize these with your favorite toppings, or make it a family activity and let each person build their own.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Original Biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) sliced pepperoni
- Press each biscuit into a 6” round disc. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. Top each round with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes, or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.