Granola and Berries Yogurt Parfait
This is a healthy option for a quick breakfast. The variations are endless—try it with different fruit, a flavored yogurt, or any variety of granola or cereal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries, divided
- 2 cups crunchy oat and nut granola
- In a small bowl, mix 2 cups strawberries and sugar. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Pour 1⁄4 cup yogurt into 4 glasses. Top with 1⁄4 cup strawberry mixture and 1 tablespoon blueberries. Add 1⁄4 cup granola to each glass.
- Repeat layering once more, and top with remaining strawberries and blueberries.