Granola Cookies with Chocolate Chips
These hearty cookies are full of healthy ingredients like bananas, honey, and granola. You could substitute golden raisins for the chocolate chips if you like.
Makes: 36Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups granola
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, honey, brown sugar, and egg and beat well. Add sour cream, vanilla, and mashed bananas to butter mixture and mix until blended. Add flour, baking powder, and salt, and stir until a dough forms. Add granola and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoons of dough onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack to cool.