Granola White Chocolate Cookies
These tender and chewy cookies are perfect for the lunch box or for a coffee break. Use your favorite granola in the cookies. Dried sweetened cranberries can be used in place of the dried cherries.
Makes: 36Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, brown sugar, and eggs and beat until batter forms.
- Stir in granola, white chocolate chips, and cherries. Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown around the edges. Cool on cookie sheets for 3 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.