Grape, Blue Cheese and Pecan Flatbread
Flatbread is an incredibly popular appetizer. This recipe – featuring blue cheese, pecans and grapes – will show you why!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 whole wheat flatbreads
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth™ Pecan Pieces, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach, trimmed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake flatbread for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove flatbread from oven and top with grapes, blue cheese and pecans. Bake for 5 additional minutes or until cheese melts and crust is browned.
- In small saucepan, bring vinegar to boil. Cook 1 minute or until vinegar thickens and is reduced.
- Top flatbread with spinach and drizzle with vinegar.