Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups grape juice, divided
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. non-fat dry milk
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a small saucepan over medium, sprinkle the gelatin over ½ cup grape juice. Heat, stirring, until dissolved. Stir in the sugar and salt.
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle the dry milk over the remaining 1½ cups juice and beat with a fork to dissolve. Add the gelatin mixture, corn syrup, and lemon juice to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze for about 1 hour, or until almost solid. Remove from the freezer and beat until fluffy. Return to the freezer and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour more.